Friday, February 22, 2008

Daily Dollfaces

I am so excited that Hilary Swank will be playing one of my favorite women in history- Amelia Earhart. She's going to be brilliant in the film, too bad it wont be out for another few years!



This picture reminds me of the scene in Alice in Wonderland where she drinks the potion that makes her grow really big and everything else remains really small. Katie's head is almost touching the ceiling. Looks like she wants Tom to jump into her hand.

Wow, that's quite an interesting necklace thing Salma has going on. Draws no attention to her chest. No, none.


Someone feed Rachel Zoe a loaf of challah bread, stat!
She looks sunken and shriveled, I fear for her health!


Michelle Trachtenberg has beautiful ivory skin, I think she's lovely.


This could be Pete Doherty, Kate Moss or Heidi Klum.



Nah, I don't think Kate Hudson is pregnant after all. Groovy dress though.


Kate Beckinsdale's dress reminds me of a tablecloth. That see thru part could have been cut off and the dress would be perfect.




Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel. Her voice is incredible. I've been listening to the soundtrack from Wicked and she is amazing!

Charlize is always gorgeous, she can work the Red Carpet and look flawless every time!

Ashton, Demi, Rumer at the Cotton Club. No, they're at an event but look like they might be headed to a speakeasy for some moonshine. Demi, lay off the tanning bed! White suits on men almost never work!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home