Friday, February 29, 2008

Daily Dollfaces

Tell me where I can get my personal umbrella handler like Rebecca Romijn? Holding your own umbrella is so taxing.


Well, where has Winona Ryder been hiding all this time? Remember when she was the hot thing in Hollywood? I loved her. Hard to believe she's almost 40!
Except for the enormous earrings and the length of the pants, I love Rihanna's outfit. The purple and yellow are fierce.


Paris is going punk now that she's dating that Madden guy. Avril Levigne is going to be so mad that Paris is dressing like her.


I love this hippie hobo style that Kate Hudson has going on but whenever I dress like this I feel huge and sloppy. I want to know if Kate's pregnant!
She's been linked to Justin Timberlake and Owen Wilson lately. Imagine the scandal if she didn't know who the Baby Daddy was?

I will be seeing the Shopaholic movie starring Isla Fischer as soon as its out. I adore Isla and the books were fabulous.
John Goodman? Can't wait to see him effect a British accent.


My mother had shoes like Mischa's when I was a little girl. Those shoes were one of the only things she kept from the late 60's. I loved dressed up in those ugly things and clomping around. I guess she's trying to match her shoes to her yellow hair?

I still can't tell these Olsen moppets apart. Umm, the one with the hat is Ashley I think because the other one's hair looks more ratty. Did you read People magazine's article about the billionaire twins? These girls live a weird life. Drugs, alcohol and partying sums it up.

My guilty pleasures include the Millionaire Matchmaker and Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I try to guess how much plastic surgery everyone's had on the show. I think boobs and noses for sure. The mom must have had a tummy tuck or two (she's had six kids).

Gwen Stefani doesn't have to try very hard to look amazing. Whether she's in mom mode (above) or doing a photo shoot (below), the woman just has star power.
For all the pics from this photo shoot, head over to www.popbytes.com

Yuck! Elle Macpherson used to be gorgeous but here she looks like she should be rolling on top of a Camaro in a Whitesnake video.

It's been posted on alll the websites but I felt that it was necessary to see Angelina's bump one more time.
And soon you too can have a ratty weave like Amy Winehouse! You know Ken Paves is shaking in his snakeskin boots. Amy is rumored to be creating (and by creating, I mean snorting coke) a line of cosmetics and hair pieces. Brilliant. Every modern woman needs a jet black hive. I could use one instead of carrying around a purse. Think of the things you could fit in there.

This is from the Oscar's rehersal last week. Jessica Alba without makeup is worth posting.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger aschlee said...

Yeah if I dress like kate I feel frumpy 'n I just don't like it, but she pulls it off well. Oh the Olsen twins.. I can usually tell them apart b/c Mary-kate has a weird mouth ..kinda like the joker from batman (i heard she had some kind of lip injections 'n it didn't turn out right..'n now her smile is forever deformed) Anywho, I'm a sucker for the kardashians too... I heard on the show that courtney had her boobs done. Well anyways.. sheesh long comment 'n lots of gossip lol. Good post though.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous cheryl said...

Jessica still looks beautiful without makeup!

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Clyde said...

Thanks so much for your post, pretty useful information.
home builders luxury | tritium watches | hurricane preparedness checklist

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home