Friday, February 08, 2008

Hourglass Extreme Sheen




For a gloss addict like me, it's not enough to have one or two glosses on hand. No, I have to have about four in my purse, one sitting next to the sink in my bathroom, a few next to my computer and maybe a handful in the kitchen drawer. I've become quite the gloss conessiour, if you will. There are lip glosses in tubes, pots and wands sprinkled all over the house.

I tried a clear Hourglass lip gloss a while back and loved it. Recently I tested out two colors - LUSH and REFLECT- and WOW, these are so cool. Luxurious and smooth, the glosses give a hint of color. Extreme Sheen has a slightly sweet smell like cupcakes, just a little essence. The glosses are smooth without being sticky, slick without being tacky. The smooth texture caresses the mouth giving off rays of shine. You can wear these glosses alone or as I do, over a lipstick for tons of color and of course, high shine.

Check it out girls, Hourglass is available exclusively at Sephora.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Shop With A Vengeance! said...

Cool! I haven't seen these glosses before, thanks for posting :)

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home