Friday, February 29, 2008

Leaving for vacation and I must take these...

I'm getting ready to go somewhere sunny and fabulous. It takes me several days to pack and I'm not kidding. I cant forget to pack my Avada volumizing tonic which I've been using daily and loving because I'm a fan of gigantic hair.

I need a suitcase for shampoos, conditioners and my multiple beauty products and potions. Another bag to hold my shoes- strappy heels, flip flops, ballet flats and leather gladiator sandals plus sneakers because I hope to exercise. The last suitcause will contain my clothes, lots of clothes so that I'm well prepared for any event or occasion. The following are new products that I will be tucking into one of my many bags!



I had never heard of this brand before I reviewed it and I'm happy to introduce it to you. Meet Noodle and Boo, a gentle line of products that cater to sensitive skin. Perfect for baby and mom. I'll be sending a package to Angelina Jolie's new baby when the time is right.
I really like the pretty packaging and the deliciously clean, soft scent of the products. I've been using the Glow Scrub and lotion and I will take the sunscreen with me on vacation.
Noodle and Boo is all very "green" and eco friendly with recycled packaging and biodegradable products which I know you care about because we all love our Earth. You are going to love the Glowology line. You might buy this for your children but end up using it for yourself.



I was standing around chatting outside yesterday when my Essie glosses were delivered. I tore the box open right there in my driveway, that's how excited I was. I would have used my teeth to loosen the tape if I had to. I immediately applied the gloss, I was that thrilled to test it out. The Essie glosses are so smooth and hydrating. I didn't even have to find a reflective surface to check out my glossy lips, I knew from the consistency and texture that this was a winner.
I know you probably love Essie nail polishes (I'm a big fan of those) and now you add the glosses to your list of must-haves. Fed Up (pale pink), Ballet Slippers (pale neutral pink)Mademoiselle (bright sheer pink), Tea and Crumpets (medium pink), Waltz (clear) and Vanity Fairest (sparkly pink)- all these colors are super glossy and are water resistant. That means you can swim and take a shower and do other water activities and still have a glossy mouth. That's priceless! Here are the glosses.

We all love Tarte's cheekstains. These long wearing stains give you rosy cheeks for hours and come in very complimentary colors to give you a healthy glow. Full Blossom is the latest in the cheekstain family. Chock full of healthy ingredients, this neutral pink/red swirled stain can be used straight from the container or you can use a brush to apply like a regular blush. I was doubtful when I tried it but it works. Use your favorite blush brush and apply this to the apples of your cheeks! Each purchase of the Full Blossom stain goes to assist
the preservation of the Amazon Rainforest.
I remember the days when I used to use the cheap sponge applicators that came with eyeshadows, the terrible blush brushes that always accompanied pans of cheap blush. I'd read in beauty magazines the important of using the correct brushes and tools and I'd scoff. Well, I was wrong. It's really true that you get a better look when you use higher end brushes. That old brush you've been using, given free with purchase, can be tossed. Billy B is one of the most sought after makeup artists in the universe and he's got a line of fabulous brushes not to metnion an eye lash curler that works miracles.
You can keep your Billy B brushes in the Brush Roll which is a convenient pouch that houses the brushes, it rolls up easily which makes it perfect for when you are on the go. Here's what I love about the brushes: they are lightweight- nothing unyieldy or hard to handle. The bristles are very soft don't fall out leaving you with black hair on your face. The handles are smooth and fits perfectly in the hand. The eye brushes allow for detailed application. These are really top of the line products and your makeup application will go smoother with better tools. You'll look more professionally made up with evenly applied blush and powder plus contouring is easier when you have better tools. You wouldn't think of Van Gogh painting Starry Night with a toothbrush would you? You're the artist, your face is the canvas and the tools are what makes the magic happen.
For more on these, click here Billy B Brushes

Here's the ideal products to get your chompers white for spring. A spring cleaning if you will. I've professed my love for SuperSmile toothpaste many times. If you want to kick it up a notch, you can use this whitening system which includes a whitening accelorator plus the beloved toothpaste.
I use SuperSmile to give my teeth a nice white sheen. It really helps when all you drink is tea and coffee because your teeth start to resemble the hue of a potato chip. SuperSmile whitening system will have you looking like a supermodel in no time. The accelorator speeds up the whitening process while the toothpaste cleans your teeth.
Eau Thermale Avene
I am all about the sunscreen these days. For so long I went without it. I didn't think it was bad to go outside without slathering a generous amount of SFF60 on my pale skin. Remember the days when using Hawaiian Tropics SPF 4 was enough? Now there are so many sunscreens on the market from the drugstore brands to the higher end brands like this one. Eau Thermale Avene is a skin care brand that is formulated with thermal spring water from southern France. That's enough to make you a fan, no?
Avene has a whole roster of intriguing products and I have the Sunscreen Spray SPF 20 and the Creme which provides an SPF 50. I love the spray because its a no brainer- you spray and go. The creme takes more time to apply but obviously its worth it. This brand is geared towards those who have sensitive skin and products will not clog pores.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tapupartforpres said...

Thanks for the info. I found these products online here.

Crave Beauty Care Products and Makeup

11:26 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正,矯正牙齒,紋身,刺青,創業,批發,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,痘痘,肉毒桿菌,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,網路行銷,自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,高雄婚紗,街舞,小產,雞精,紋身,刺青,性感,辣妹,雷射溶脂,雙下巴,抽脂,瘦小腹,微晶瓷,電波拉皮,淨膚雷射

3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how permeant virtual memory has become in our lives. It's like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB port, lol. I guess it makes sense though, considering how much more afforable memory has become lately...

Ahhh... I shouldn't be complaining. I can't get by a single day without my R4 / R4i!

(Submitted by BlogServ for R4i Nintendo DS.)

2:37 AM  
Blogger 2012天氣晴朗 said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正,矯正牙齒,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,痘痘,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,網路行銷,自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,街舞,小產,雞精,性感,辣妹,雷射溶脂,雙下巴,抽脂,瘦小腹,微晶瓷,電波拉皮,淨膚雷射,清潔公司,居家清潔,牙周病,牙齒矯正,植牙,牙周病,矯正,植牙

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home