Thursday, March 20, 2008

Alison Raffaele




Alison Raffaele remains to be one of my favorite brands ever. I use the primer every single day and love how this product smoothes my skin completely. I use the excess on my neck because it contains an SPF 15. Your face, neck and chest should be covered with sunscreen because these are the first places to show age.

Everyone who has ever tried the True Concealer becomes hooked because the coverage is excellent. Alison has revamped her collection and the results are better than ever.

Use the True Concealer to touch up discolorations or pimples, dab a tiny bit on with the brush duo. I use one of those magnifying mirrors so I can really work some magic and completely cover any unsightly blemish. The concealer stays on all day long. Maybe thats because I lightly dust my face with the Transparent Finish To Go Brush.

This powder sets your makeup, keeps shine in check and creates a lovely finish that won't clog pores or appear heavy. The brush and powder are an all in one deal so its not messy. Flecks of powder won't litter your sink which always happens to me.

I'm so excited to see what Alison Raffaele is coming out with next. Because I have a case of Porexia, I want her to come out with a miracle product that either eliminates pores or disguises them. Until then, I'll be waiting for Alison's next amazing product. Check out her website here.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Jason Dittle said...

hey! here is the site i was talking about where i made the extra $800 last month, checkit out... the site is here

1:05 AM  
Blogger Jason Dittle said...

hey! here is the site i was talking about where i made the extra $800 last month, checkit out... the site is here

1:20 AM  
Blogger Jason Dittle said...

hey! here is the site i was talking about where i made the extra $800 last month, checkit out... the site is here

1:41 AM  
Blogger Jason Dittle said...

hey! here is the site i was talking about where i made the extra $800 last month, checkit out... the site is here

3:15 AM  
Blogger BeautyTalk said...

I really like her tinted moisturizer

12:01 PM  
Blogger Tapupartforpres said...

I do like Alison's products. They are the best. I bought it from this online makeup store.

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Eleazar said...

No doubt, the chap is totally fair.
Glen Cove homes

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home