Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bobbi Brown's Nude Colors for Spring


Bobbi Brown is known for her light nude colors. I think it was many years ago when I first heard about Bobbi Brown and her infamous lipsticks which were flattering and neutral. She was one of the first, if not the first to introduce a nude palette. Ever since, she's been cranking out products that are elegant and complimentary to all women. Because makeup that is applied well to hide flaws and bring out assets never goes out of style, right?

And now for spring '08 Bobbi has some new items that you will love. Her Glitter Lip gloss is infused with little specks of glitter and gives your lips a high shine. The colors are very soft and will look pretty with sunkissed cheeks. (courtesy of bronzer of course, you know how I feel about the sun!)



If you only buy one item to vamp up your spring look, here's one to consider. This very sleek compact houses four lip colors and four eye colors. I think anyone from age sixteen to sixty+ could wear these colors. Click here to read more about Bobbi Brown's nude look.
And with all the spring and summer weddings taking place, I have to point you in the direction of Bobbi's Bridal kit. If I were to get remarried (renew my vows is more like it) I would go for something very casual. A white slipdress, daisies in my hair, a beach barbeque at sunset maybe. My look would be very clean and natural, much like what Bobbi offers here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

Bobbi Brown does it better season after season after season. What she does is make us look better while still looking very much like ourselves. Friends say, "You look fabulous!" Not, "Are you wearing a new blush?" Simply, "You look great!"
What Bobbi does this spring is offer a Nude Collection with, as she says, "Natural colors I see in people's faces." How true! Your look is enhanced, vibrant, alive, yet there is positively nothing made up about your appearance.
One of my absolute must-haves is Bobbi's Limited Edition Nude Lip and Eye Palette in her slim double drawer mirrored signature case. The shades are subtle yet gorgeous with perfectly paired eye and lip colors. The case holds Buff Shimmer Walsh Eye Shadow, Nude Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow, Bare Eye Shadow, and Naked Eye Shadow. What works well for me is to cover the entire lid with Bone Eye Shadow.
The lip colors are both luscious and lasting. From among Bare, Beige, Brownie Pink, and Cocoa I love the effect of Bare for my lips and Buff Shimmer Wash Shadow or Brownie Pink paired with the Nude Shimmer Wash Shadow.
The possibilities are endless and you can't go wrong as all the colors are compatible.
Of course, Bobbi misses nothing so she includes an Eye Shadow Brush and a capped Lip Brush in the compact. Mother Nature is coloring everything for summer and Bobbi's taking care of me!

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Junior said...

So, I don't really believe it may have success.
pc games for free | play pc games | racing games for pc | download de jogos para pc | pick free game

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home