Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Daily Dollfaces


Kim Kardashian here, I don't know what she did to become so famous besides having a J. Lo style booty. One of my guilty reality tv pleasures is Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
Plastic Surgery Wishes and Botox Dreams! Madonna gets inducted to the Hall of Fame. She looks younger than I do. This is what good upkeep does for you, people. A little nip here, a tuck there, a couple of well timed injections. A personal trainer, a yoga coach, a nutritional guide and a chef who cooks only healthy foods. Let's not forget a makeup artist, hair stylist, wardrobe therapist, various consultants and gurus on hand 24/7.

And then there's Paris Hilton who looks like she's going to an 80's themed party. Those glasses look like something that came in a McDonalds Happy Meal in 1984.


Kate Hudson is rocking the badonkadonk. Proof she's not pregnant with Justin Timberlake's love child as my tabloids indicated! That's just a tiny bagel bloat. I get it too, after I've consumed too many carbs. Thank you Kate, for not getting breast implants. I feel much better knowing there's at least one other A-cup in Southern California.

On the set of Marley and Me. Finally Jennifer Aniston! Where has she been hiding?
photo: FadedYouth

I have a dress like this and I wore it to a wedding. Gwen Stefani wears it to the Farmers Market.! That's it, I'm wearing the Valentino to Starbucks tomorrow.

photocredit: Celebritybabyblog

When I see famous people who appear to be "aging well" I have to remind myself that the lifestyle they lead includes professional facials, facial fillers and plastic surgery. Cindy Crawford, I'm on to you!

Is it me or is Catherine Zeta Jones looking way skinny? The older you get, the better it is to carry an extra 5-10 pounds. Don't starve yourself or you will end up looking older than you really are.
photocredit:splashnews


She's clean-ish!I wish girls would stop with the rainbow stripes in their weaves! Britney at least is looking like maybe she's seen a shower in the last 24 hours. Those boots need to be put down like a wounded horse. (not that I would ever shoot an animal, please!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home