Sunday, March 16, 2008

Eco Tools Make the world a better place

I don't know about you but I am all about saving the environment is small easy steps. For years we've recycled everything we can, we changed all the light bulbs in our house to the energy conserving kind. We don't run excess water or leave lights on, I try to limit the places I drive to so I don't waste gas. I'm no saint but try to do what I can in my own little way to contribute to helping the environment. Which is why I'm so excited to tell you about EcoTools, Earth Friendly Beauty.



EcoTools has wonderful beauty brushes made animal-free bristles, the metallic band is made from recycled cans and bamboo handles. They come in reusable cases so you can keep your brushes clean. The bath accessories include a Bamboo Bathing Sponge, Loofah Brush and more. I tried out a variety of products from the EcoTools line and was pleasantly surprised at the high quality. Bamboo is a fabulous material as it grows quickly and has a very low impact on the earth's resources.



Sometimes when you buy items from the drugstore, you get what you pay for. In this case, not only are the EcoTools earth friendly, but they are friendly on the wallet too. The brushes and bath collection range in price from $1.99 to $7.99.



You can find more information here.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home