Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Daily Dollfaces


Family outing with Nicole and Joel. I want to see Baby Harlow!



I'm anxious to read Tori Spelling's book, I hear its pretty good! I was so hooked on Beverly Hills 90210 back in the day.

Sarah Jessica Parker has some serious Amy Winehouse hair going on here! She needs some hummingbirds and a butterfly in that mess.
Reese Witherspoon is cute, this is an outfit I would wear fo' sho. She has great legs!


justjared

One of my favorite actresses, Laura Linney. Can you believe she's forty four years old?


What kind of angle is this? It's like the paparazzi was laying under a car when he took Jessica Alba's photo! I'm glad she wasn't wearing a skirt.


We have to talk about Courteney Cox Arquette's face. I know she's the spokesperson for Kinerase but I swear there's some Botox going on there. Trust. Everyone in Hollywood uses it.




Im not sure about two things. First, the Kardashian girls pants. They look like rubber, feel like vinyl. I'm passing on those pants as a favor to all who must see me on a day to day basis. Plus I would need baby oil and lube to get in and out of them.

Second, WHAT is Bobby Trendy wearing? He looks like he's about to lead a funeral procession in New Orleans.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home