Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The pure luxury that is Caudalie



The Vinoperfect Night Cream is a luxurious moisturizer for your skin to drink in while you sleep. Besides the consistency of the cream, I like how it works with the Vinoperfect serum to make your skin appear brighter. When you wake up in the morning, you look well rested even if you aren't. The products together are a powerful duo, with antioxidants to nourish your skin. The Night Cream contains ingredients such as Grape acid, Olive squalane, Shea butter, Grape extract, Camomile extract, Sweet orange, Tangerine, Orange blossom water...sounds good enough to eat, doesn't it?

I gravitate towards products that contain more natural ingredients like this one. Caudalie is one of my favorites for sure.


Sauvignon Scrub, doesn't it just sound like something you would want to try? This scrub is pure luxury. Scrubs can be gritty but not this one. Sauvignon Scrub has fine grains along that sloughs off rough skin, the creamy part of the scub leaves you petal soft. I thought the scrub was just for the face so I've been using it as an exfoliator. It's really an all-over body scrub and you can use it on all your body parts. Know that it's gentle enough to use for a nice facial. When I use this then apply my Vinoperfect Serum and Night Cream, my skin glows like I've had a professional facial at a top spa.

Tea is better for you than coffee so I've been consuming a lot of it lately. I wanted to try the Draining Herbal Tea from Caudalie so I can imagine that I'm at a Caudalie Spa, really indulging in taking care of myself. (HA!) This tea has a fruity, berry taste with undertones of a light cinnamon flavor. I don't sweeten this at all, I let it steep for a few minutes and drink it up. I love it, the tea has a nice flavor and since its caffeine free, I can have a soothing cup before bed.
This tea contains red vine, cinnamon, blackcurrant, orange zest, blueberry- what a blend of flavors!


Caudalie products are so wonderful, I can't stop raving about them! You must go on their website and take a look for yourself. And when you go to Sephora, a pilgrammage every beauty obsessed person makes at least once, ask for samples to try out, you will fall in love with the world of Caudalie.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous sumrgirl said...

Your right this line is awesome!

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home