Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Rock Me, Deborah Lippman!


Here are the shades that you must try this spring, straight from the nail guru known in Tinseltown as Deborah Lippmann. I just adore the creative names for the nail polishes. Left to right, they are Before He Cheats- a light creamy pink, Angel Eyes- a pop of bright pink which I love for toes, Hit Me With Your Best Shot- this blue-gray polish has attitude, not for the meek, it's rocker chic meets Hollywood fashionista. I Dreamed of You is a pink-beige with a light sort of gold tint to it.


Before I left on my trip, I painted my nails with Fever, a vivid red laced with gold shimmer. I wanted to show off, not my feet, but how strong the nail polish was after a full seven days of wear and tear. Believe, me there was lots of wear and tear. This is after walking in sand and hiking and lots of in and out of water, shoes on and off constantly. The polish held up really well with no chips or cracks in it at all.

The Deborah Lippman Collection offers so many gorgeous shades, there's one out there for every taste and mood. For me, its usually dark colors on the toes but I do tend to paint my fingernails navy blue or black from time to time. It's fun to keep lots of colors on hand to suit whatever mood I'm in. You know what I mean?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home