Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Skinceuticals

I never had the pleasure of testing Skinceuticals until a few weeks ago. This is a great brand based on my experience from the two products I have been using. The site is super informative and their products are of a high caliber. On their website everything is detailed and explained thoroughly, they even offer am/pm regimens in case you are anything like me and sort of all over the place with products.



The Eye Cream boasts the ability to combat symptoms such as puffiness, sagging skin, and dark circles — all specific to the delicate eye area. Check, check, check! I need help with all of the above. I use this liberally at night so it can really soak in as I sleep. It absorbs quickly without any greasy or oily residue. A few weeks isnt really enough time to tell how well it works but I like everything about it- the fact that it doesn't have a scent, quickly sinks into my skin, does not bother my eyes, all A++++! I will continue to use this as long as I have it.



I was wishing and praying for a Retinol Cream and this one came into my life. It's a 0.5 retinol so it's not overwhelming to the skin. I know that Retinol's can make skin become red and peel. Luckily that reaction hasn't taken place. I have a few annoying fine lines that I will do anything to get rid of so I am especially anxious to see how well the Retinol performs, I love it so far.
All you need is a pea sized dab to rub into your skin. No additional moisturizer is needed. Aside from applying to the fine lines around my mouth, I use it on my oily t-zone and I swear this has already cleared up some over-sized pores. (remember my self diagnosed Porexia?)

Here's what the Skinceuticals site says about their 0.5 Retinol Cream:
Retinol products help stimulate cell regeneration and build collagen to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots from both photo- and intrinsic- aging.



When I was at Sephora last time, the helpful salesperson told me it takes 30 days for a product to start working. I know I'm going to be using this every single of those 30 days and looking for results. So far, so good! Click here for the Skinceuticals website- I see at least six items I need as soon as humanly possible!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Stewart said...

Thank you for your article, quite effective information.
promise rings for girls | gold chains | taxi service washington dc

6:32 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, kate spade outlet online, longchamp outlet online, tory burch outlet online, louis vuitton, christian louboutin, polo ralph lauren, ray ban outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, true religion, louis vuitton outlet online, kate spade outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, chanel handbags, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co jewelry, red bottom shoes, christian louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany jewelry, oakley sunglasses, true religion outlet, prada handbags, longchamp outlet, burberry outlet online, nike outlet, michael kors handbags, coach outlet, oakley vault, gucci handbags, nike free, longchamp handbags, coach outlet store online, prada outlet, louis vuitton handbags, burberry outlet online, coach outlet, michael kors outlet store, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, jordan shoes

12:51 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

nike air max, guess pas cher, sac michael kors, louis vuitton uk, true religion jeans, michael kors canada, converse pas cher, hermes pas cher, scarpe hogan, lululemon, michael kors uk, sac vanessa bruno, air jordan, timberland, oakley pas cher, nike free, lacoste pas cher, hollister, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, north face pas cher, longchamp, mulberry, longchamp pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, burberry pas cher, chaussure louboutin, nike free pas cher, barbour, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, air max pas cher, air max, louis vuitton pas cher, north face, ralph lauren, nike air max, nike blazer pas cher, tn pas cher, louis vuitton, nike roshe, hollister, nike air force, true religion outlet, sac louis vuitton, ray ban uk, new balance pas cher

12:56 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, replica watches, iphone 6 case, moncler outlet, converse shoes, canada goose pas cher, baseball bats, uggs canada, lancel, hollister, canada goose, louis vuitton canada, coach outlet, vans, montre femme, parajumpers outlet, canada goose uk, wedding dress, gucci, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, moncler, oakley, moncler, swarovski jewelry, pandora uk, swarovski uk, toms outlet, louboutin, moncler, ray ban, hollister canada, nike air max, ugg, links of london uk, converse, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo uk, karen millen, air max, hollister clothing, supra shoes, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet

1:14 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

north face jackets, canada goose, lululemon outlet, instyler ionic styler, ugg boots, babyliss pro, jimmy choo shoes, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs outlet, uggs outlet, new balance outlet, mac cosmetics, nike trainers, chi flat iron, celine handbags, beats headphones, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, valentino shoes, herve leger, mont blanc pens, abercrombie and fitch, birkin bag, ugg, asics shoes, ugg soldes, uggs on sale, north face outlet, reebok shoes, hollister, nike huarache, nike roshe, mcm handbags, bottega veneta, longchamp, giuseppe zanotti, replica watches, uggs outlet, p90x workout, ugg boots, soccer jerseys, ghd, nfl jerseys, canada goose outlet, vans outlet, soccer shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg outlet

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home