Monday, March 24, 2008

Stars Without Makeup

Sharon Stone

Pammy


Katherine Heigl

Jennifer Lopez


Heidi Klum


Eek! Goldie Hawn


See what a little concealer can do? Eva Longoria

You'll always be Grace Adler to me!


ProActiv is your friend.
When I wake up in the morning my hair looks like I've slept in a windtunnel, my face is creased with the imprints of my wrinkled pillowcase and my skin is sallow and eyes are puffy, I feel pretty lousy. But then I see pictures like these and realize even the most glamorous women in Hollywood need some hair, makeup and lighting magic to look so polished. After seeing these picturs, I don't feel as bad. I mean, I still feel bad, but not as.
I found all these photos on the site, Ohnotheydidnt and knew my readers would just love them!








Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous poppy said...

Just Thank you ;-)!!

poppy

2:31 PM  
Anonymous jess said...

they look like ordinary people wow very ugly i mean some are aceptable if they were like that in the streets i would probably not recognize them

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Alfred said...

It won't work in actual fact, that is exactly what I suppose.
fuck my wife | house values | pumpkin carving ideas

3:58 AM  
Anonymous Reginald said...

This won't succeed in reality, that is exactly what I think.
wife first anal | London hotel | French names

7:18 AM  
Anonymous weight loss pills said...

Great website, looks very clean and organized. Keep up the good work!

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked your article. cardiovascular Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home