Thursday, April 17, 2008

Clinique mascara, who knew?


I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I reached for my new Clinique Lash Power mascara and found that it really delivered the goods.


This mascara creates long fluttery eyelashes and coats even the tiniest of lashes with color. It removes easily with warm water. I love how my eye lashes looked extremely long but in a most natural way. The mascara also stays on for the day without flaking off or smudging. I like my eyelashes as thick as a bungee cord but lately I'm in the mood for a natural look.
Do you know that French women, with their innate style, go for the 'less is more' look? I just read that. Maybe there is something to that theory. A little face powder, a hint of sheer gloss on lips and pretty lashes is all you really need.




Check out Lash Power here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous msnotty said...

Less is more, eh? Will see if that indeed works? ^_^

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Alvin said...

Pretty effective piece of writing, much thanks for your article.
wholesale flowers san diego | online nursing schools | las vegas catering

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home