Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Daily Dollfaces

Liv Tyler always manages to look casual and comfortable without looking messy. I think she's got her head on straight- no crazy antics for her (that we know of). I like this girl.

Here's a lovely gal named Lake Bell who is wearing bridal bouquets as epaulets on her shoulders. I would have gone with black strappy heels and a black bag. Hair up was a good call. It's hard to match all shades of red plus all that crimson on a red carpet? Too much!



Well, you know how the saying goes...you can take the botox out of the girl but you can't take the filler out of her lips.


Wow! Celebs sweat? Check out the wet spots under her arms. Pregnancy makes you feel like you've got your own internal furnace, those nine months wreck havoc on your body. It did on mine. But I never had sweat stains.

No. Just no! Mariah who is your stylist? Shorty shorts plus tights?


I'll be honest, I'm attracted to ridiculously inappropriate footwear. I've been known to wear heels to the San Diego Zoo for a day of hilly walking. Flip flops to walk the streets of Las Vegas. Ballet flats on rugged terrain. But even in my wild imagination, I cannot conjure up a scenerio where I would be able to wear Hilary Duff's streetwalker chic boots. But I like them.

flynetphoto




I could call the next few pictures "Gwyneth Paltrow and Her Parade of Ugly Shoes"



This hybrid of footwear is men's loafers with tassels combined with horse hooves and wood.


This particular shoe looks pretty from a distance. It makes her legs look long and sexy. But...


..yikes! up close you can see her toes are smushed and I really don't see a lot of difference between these torture devices and Chinese foot binding.


These are Oliver Twist shoes. They are big and black and clunky looking even more severe with the delicate white dress. Lose the matronly blazer and the shoes!



Better without makeup part 1: Kim Kardashian.
I think she might have a unibrow if she skips an eye brow waxing or two.

Better without makeup part 2, Jessica Simpson.


Clay Aiken is growing his hair in to a bob. At first I thought Tyra was holding on to a girl but its just Clay and his long soccer mom do'. Then I realized Clay's just trying to make the Posh haircut work.



This is why you must choose your mate carefully. Cindy Crawford knows that to create gorgeous children, you must find a partner whose features compliment your own. I think Brad Pitt and Angelina subscribe to this theory too.



This is what I see when I look in the mirror except my aesthetic isn't cracked induced. Pale skin, eyes rolled back in the head, chapped lips, weary expression- yup, that's a mom!

2 Comments:

Blogger Roxy said...

awww .... poor nic! you know, i remember sweating like a pig when i was pregnant (BOTH times) and neither was anytime close to warm weather ... give the girl a break ; ) ... also, sometimes women's lips do plump significantly during pregnancy so it could just be her pregger's glow working there. liv looks fabulous, as she always does. U surprised about mariah? hooooo ...she's needed a stylist since the very beginning. i've never understood what she was tryin' to portray with her outfits - except bad taste.

1:50 PM  
Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

I agree about Kim K and Jessica. Why isn't Hilary touching the ground??

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home