Thursday, April 24, 2008

Daily Dollfaces


I'm kind of digging the babushka wearing boyfriend of Natalie Portman. I am tired of seeing the chiseled perfection of Hollywood boys.


The casting director should hire Kelly Osbourne to play the Joker in the next Batman movie. She comes cheap and does her own makeup! I assume she's currently in character? Ah, a method actress.



I want to take second to profess my new love for this Hamilton Beach Percolator. This makes coffee in a timely manner and what's most important, the coffee stays HOT. You can make 12 cups at a time. Its easy to use and clean. AND you can see your reflection in it so you can apply your MAC as you brew coffee.

I love everything about Rachel McAdams's outfit except the pillow- like bag! It's cavernous. I would lose my hand in there looking for my lipgloss.

Mischa is a pretty girl who needs help with her dress choices. Goldfinger? Gold with silver accents? Bilevel hair?

Gwyneth's Parade of Ugly Shoes continues with these buckled fetish clodhoppers. Are her toes running from an S&M convention?

Cindy Crawford has had little nips and tucks through the years. A little eye lift maybe. Botox shots, yes. And definitely lip fillers! It's obvious.

Don't think for one second that Courteney Cox is on her own with little Coco. Courteney always has a nanny standing a few feet away out of camera range. I believe -generally speaking- that Hollywood moms might be sort of helpless. Umbrella holders, bag handlers, bodyguards and nannies are the norm.

Two supermodels of the good old 80's Helena and Christy.

I love the music from Phantom of the Opera and greatly admire Andrew Lloyd Weber so I was thrilled to watch this weeks American Idol. Shocking that Carly was voted off but she already had huge success as a singer in Ireland, even performing in Les Miserables. Why does Jason always look stoned? Brooke looks like me. David looks like he's about to say, "Gosh, golly gee, shucks!" Syesha is going to be an actress on Broadway and David Cook knows American Idol is his to win.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the second run-down of the remaining American Idols I've read on a blog this week and again, no mention of Syesha Mercado.

11:13 AM  
Blogger CINDY BOKMA said...

Im completely ambivelent about Syesha!

xo

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home