Friday, April 25, 2008

Daily Dollfaces

Very unflattering shot of Madonna. She hated the name "Madge" until her husband told her it was short for "your majesty" or your madgesty. Pip pip and cheerio!


Finally a glimple of Baby Harlow! I dig that name. I like the trend of old movie stars last names as first names. My favorite is Marilyn Monroe but I couldn't very well name my daughter Monroe, too reminiscent of Jim JM Bullock as Monroe Ficus on Too Close for Comfort.

Here is your daily Gwyneth Paltrow Shoe Report. Today is a golden gladiator sandal which I like! Comfortable, flat and appropriate to walk in. This is the most I've seen of her all year. Because she has a movie to promote, she's making herself highly visible. I'm on to you Paltrow!

You know what? I wouldn't mind one bit looking like Gisele as I walked down the streets of New York.
This is why we wear sunscreen on our hands! Faye Dunaways splotchy hands haunt me in my dreams.
I just read that Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal are planing a bike tour of Tuscany. How romantic. Let's get a bicycle built for three and I'll join them!

Looks like Hilary Duff is climbing into a big rig. Why is such a little lady driving a big gas guzzler?
I love Claudia Schiffer's outfit. I wish my hair was long and straight like hers.
I'm seeing Baby Mama this weekend, I can't wait. I am working on a script right now which has two female leads...maybe for Amy and Tina?
No black? Maddox totally picked this daffodil yellow dress out for Angelina!
justjaredphoto

Amanda Bynes is cute and her darker locks look lovely but I can't stop looking at her two long toes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home