Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dior for a shiny spring

My favorite brand of gloss has been Dior for a long time. Ever since I went to Sephora a few years ago and parted ways with nearly thirty dollars to buy myself a tube of lovely pink gloss. It was worth it because I got compliments on the shine and shade plus I loved it and that's all that really matters, right?

The color and texture is ideal and the little flecks of sparkle give my lips a resplendant shine. Ultra Gloss Reflect features a short bristled brush to paint the color onto your mouth. Contains lots of shimmer and when the light hits your mouth in a certain way, it looks like thousands of little glittery particles are on your lips begging for a kiss.

Dior Addict High Shine Translucent Lipcolor gives you more shine from a lipstick than I thought possible. This exclusive-to-Sephora lip color smooths out the lines/wrinkles in lips giving you a perfect pout. This lipstick doesn't settle into lines or bleed. There is nothing less sexy than lipcolor that sneaks out of the natural lipline and makes you look like you've been making out with a clown. I tend to shy away from heavy lipsticks but this one has a light formula and it looks like a gloss on your mouth. In other words, you need to check this out ASAP.


Excuse me, Eva but is that Dior's Poison Blue that you are rocking?

This Dior shade is the holy grail of beauty products. Let's take a moment and reflect upon the beauty of this nail polish. A moment of silence, please.

This is a limited edition color of deep midnight blue called Poison Blue. The reason everyone and their sister wants this shade is because of the exotic and perfect color. One coat and your nails shine. This is my first time using a Dior polish and wow! The consistency, shine, texture- it's top notch. The dark sexy blue is hot on both fingernails and toenails. My favorite look is a short nail painted a dark shade. You can't do better than Poison Blue on your nails this spring.

Labels: , ,