Thursday, April 17, 2008

Interview with Jennifer Weiner





Jennifer Weiner seriously needs no introduction. You know who she is. America's favorite author came out with a brand new novel called Certain Girls. I am very excited for the opportunity to interview her and of course I asked her about her favorite beauty products. And here's what she said:


"Right now, I’d have to say that the Shu Uemura hair-care line is genius. I have really fine hair that basically lies there doing nothing (it is the follicular equivalent of a drunk guy on a couch), so I need a lot of product to coax it into any semblance of style, and their stuff is great.
I finally splurged on a BaByliss blow dryer and a ceramic straightening iron, both of which have improved my life and appearance immeasurably. Also, now that I am old, it’s all about the Laura Mercier concealer."


For the complete interview, please go here, just a click away.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home