Monday, May 19, 2008

Daily Dollfaces

I like it all-hair, dress, makeup but not so much the shoes.

Tori Spelling has gone through her pregnancy looking very chic!

Here is Johnny Depp's woman and son. I was going to point out that his shorts are really high waisted but then I recall how my kids like to dress themselves. When I see kids wearing weird things like pajamas and a fire hat with cowboy boots, I applaud the parents for letting the little ones express themselves.


How funny, my belt buckle says my name too but in diamonds. And bigger. Remember when prairie skirts were all the rage? I'm thinking it was back in the early 80's. Haven't worn one since.




I love these two crazy kids together, I do. I think they make a great couple.


Beautiful dress and accessories. Natalie Portman looks fantastic.
(when doesn't she look pretty?)

I have nothing to say about Juliette Lewis but I can come up with something about Mischa Barton. Her dress is kind of cool in an advant garde way but it does sort of look a picture of the interior of the human body. I see a heart, an aorta, veins, maybe an intestinal tract and a colon.

Jude Law's hair reminds me of a penninsula, jutting out into the ocean of his forehead.


I've stayed at hotels with bedspreads like this. Mischa Barton cleans up nicely and the color is beautiful.

I love the look of these knee high boots Lindsay Lohan is wearing. I tried to bid on a pair on ebay but lost. Which is probably for the best since Lindsay and Kate Moss can carry this off but I'd just look like the poor man's suburban Pocahontas.

I think we need to address the wonky boob and then move on. I've wanted implants forever but not if they turn out looking like a basketball on one side and a grapefruit on the other. I'd feel so uneven that I would probably walk with a limp. Anyway, do you think Christina ever goes out sans full face makeup?


I'm post this not because of the frilly oversize gift wrap of a bow on the shirt but because Victoria Beckham is almost smiling! Her face is cracking!





Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger snb-the glamourista said...

i confess that i like gwyneth's shoes. they show much better taste than her last few shoe selections. perhaps i should send her my address so that when she tires of them and wants to go back to her barage of uglier shoes, she can send those to me!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Roxy said...

as usual with your posts, the pics are comedic on their own, but your comments drive me into hysteria! you know, people pay top dollar for this kind of therapy!! xo

10:04 PM  
Blogger erika71690 said...

i have a pair of moccasins just like lindsay's and i absolutely love them. they are the coolest, most comfortable shoes i own and i always get complements on them.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

OMG! You are too funny....LOL! I love the boob comment. They are ALL beautiful women and we love them...yes we do - but it feels good to have a laugh every now and then. And if it happens to be on their behalf we're sorry ladies - WE STILL LOVE YA - we really do!! - Stacy =)

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home