Monday, May 05, 2008

Hamadi Shea Products for Hair


It's true, I heat style my hair every single day, singeing the strands until they are extra crispy and beaten into submission. Hot rollers to smooth the frizz, curling iron to add intentionally placed curls and a flat iron to smooth down an annoying cowlick. You can only imagine the shape my hair is in.

Here's some help for those of us who abuse our hair for the sake of a nice coif. Hamadi's products contain delicious ingredients. The Shea Hair Mask is ideal for my situation. This contains avocado oil, aloe vera, verbena, lemongrass and nothing harsh not even a drop of perfume. This is a product that stays in the shower, out on the little ledge where I can easily grab it and apply to the sad, split ends of my hair.

The Shea Leave In is what you fellow curly haired divas need. When I go natural, meaning I don't use the curling iron or hot rollers, I use this. I apply it sparingly, scrunching it in all over my head. This fights the frizz big time and leaves the curls looking smoother and more defined. It contains essential oils of lemongrass, verbena, ylang ylang and lavender.

For more information on Hamadi Beauty, please click here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home