Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm saying yes to YES to Carrots





I've seen the ads in magazines but never knew what the deal was with YES to Carrots. Well, here's the scoop. "YES To Carrots combines vitamins and minerals with juices from the 'orange color' produce groups and Dead Sea Mud. Dead Sea Mud has world renowned detoxifying properties which combined with our range of 26 minerals cleanse, detoxify and mineralize the skin naturally."

I suppose they couldn't very well call it YES to Dead Sea Mud, now could they? Not so appetizing. I was under the impression that YES to Carrots would smell like carrots which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. I imagined the lotions and potions would be the color of a pumpkin and have that health food feeling to them. So I was thrilled when I tried the Yes to Carrots Body Butter and found it as white as whipped cream and smelling as deliciously clean as a new baby. Every night I have been rubbing this decadent lotion all over my body after my shower. I can't get enough of the smell and my dry legs love the hydration.

I also tested the Pampering Hand and Nail Spa, a scrub and moisturizing treatment, all in one easy step. This soothes and revitalizes dry hands and cracked cuticles. A must-have in my bathroom! Ideal for feet too. I love the feeling of the scrub on my hands and they are so soft and clean when I'm done.

The Hair and Scalp Mud mask contains "extracts of carrot, pumpkin, orange & honey, rich with Beta-Carotene, Alpha-Carotene, Vitamin E." You are supposed to leave it on for a bit so the ingredients can soak in but I didn't have the time. I squeezed all the water from my hair and left it on for a good five minutes and yes, my hair was detangled, defrizzed and looked smoother. Plus the smell, like the Body Butter, is divine!

You know I never post a review on something I don't like so of course I enjoyed using these products. I'm very happy to have had the chance to try out Yes to Carrots which I first thought was like baby carrots in a jar. Luckily I was wrong. This is an affordable yet luxurious brand that you will want to try out!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your comments are soooo clever and funny. You should write a book:) Keep up the great work.

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds good, but i'm in love with the joey new york stuff that i get from goodtobeyou.com. perhaps a review of that line would be in order? ;)

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home