Wednesday, May 07, 2008

June Jacobs


Top Notes-bergamot, cedarwood, incense.
Mid Notes- jasmine, cinnamon, clove, vetiver
Dry Notes- sandalwood, patchouli, benzoin, tonka
June Jacobs Better Love Naturel exceeded my expectations. This intoxicating scent will suit every woman from the outdoorsy nature girl to the business woman in the city. I listed the notes above and combined together on my skin, the dry down reminds me of a light musk. This is a pretty scent and one of the things I like most is that it doesn't dissolve, you can still detect the fragrance hours after application.

If you don't like a heavy, sweet scent, you need to test this one. And if you aren't familiar with June Jacobs let me explain that her line of spa products are super high end and wonderful. I've used a few products from her line and am always thrilled and satisfied with the natural ingredients and optimal results. The hand cream with an SPF is another must!<br>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home