Monday, May 05, 2008

Naturally Clean with Shaklee


When Oprah Winfrey herself raves about something, you know it's going to be fantastic. Usually. I mean, did you see Vanilla Sky? But with her high praise for Shaklee cleaning products Oprah was right on target. I got the chance to test the Get Clean All Purpose Cleaner and I cannot say enough good things about it. It comes concentrated in a bottle and all you do is pour out just a pinch into a clean spray bottle, add water and there you go. You will have more than enough for months of cleaning from that single bottle. You can use it to clean bathrooms and mop floors and everywhere else you need to clean.

Get Clean is wonderful. When I first used it, I didn't think it would do much. I'll be honest with you, my expectations were a little low even with Oprah's endorsement. But now that I've been using it regularly,I love it. The fact that its very natural and contains no harsh chemicals is enormous. With kids and dogs, why would I want to pollute my house. Its a no-brainer. I can go without rubber gloves and not worry that my hands are going to peel from the cleaning solution. Another product I love is the Organic Cleaning Wipes. I keep these in the kitchen because I like my cooking space to be 100% clean and sanitized. Again, no harsh chemicals and they work. And of course the wipes are very convenient.

I can't wait to try everything else in this line of gentle cleaning items. You can order a starter kit here. If your family is prone to allergies, this is a great place to start eliminating chemicals from your home.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nicole said...

Thanks for the great endorsement! You and the rest of the world are just now discovering products that we've used for 40 years :-)

You posted the Company website and I wanted to let you know that my daughter would appreciate the business if anyone reading this would want to order. She is a single mom with two beautiful boys looking to create her own independence with her Shaklee busines. If you wouldn't mind, here is her website, http://www.thepowerofnutrition.com
Thanks and enjoy your new found treasure!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home