Saturday, May 10, 2008

Philosophy's Supernatural


The Supernatural Lip Gloss provides a lovely minty essence, it moisturizes and hydrates not to mention this product gives your lips a shimmer. Soft, kissable lips are yours with this gloss. When I wore this last, I got compliments from my friends. I guess my lips looked super pouty! I love lip glosses of every texture and color. Sometimes I forget about lipsticks entirely. This gloss provides enough pigment and shine to wear all day long yet it remains natural looking. By the way, I am obsessed with the lip liner pencils from Philosophy. The smooth liners give you an excellent boundary for the gloss. Use the Supernatural lip liner with the gloss over it for the most perfect lips this side of Angelina Jolie.
One of the best concealers ever! Check out Philosophy's The Supernatural Airbrushed color Corrector. These three shades can be blended or used alone to touch up blemishes, under eye circles, discoloration. Ive used the middle shade around my eyes and then I dab eye cream on top and believe me, I look well rested even if I'm not. The other two shades I use for pimples and when I squeeze and pick pimples, I use it to touch up the scars and scabs. Gross but true. I give you the facts.


There are different shade palettes to suit various complexions. Click here for more information.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home