Thursday, May 08, 2008

Prescriptives Must Haves!


When I was newly married and very poor, I ripped a sample of Prescriptives foundation out of a magazine. It was a tiny bit of foundation on a card stuck in my magazine which at the time was probably Glamour. I loved the foundation so much that I went to the counter at Macys and forked over my cash on a bottle that I really couldn't afford. I fell in love with the way it lasted for many hours, evened out my skin, and was simply the most perfect foundation ever.


Recently I tested the Flawless Skin Total Protection makeup spf 15 which is another bottle worth splurging on. I can apply it, just a few dabs where needed, and the foundation blends nicely and lasts all day long. This light, oil free makeup won't clog your pores or look heavy on your skin. I can see why it's a bestseller.
Beyond Long Maximum Length Mascara is another splurge worthy item. I was so excited that the results were as amazing as I hoped when I read about this mascara. Truly, lashes do look super long without a clump in sight. From roots to end, lashes sweep dramatically up towards the eyebrows. I curled my lashes (using my beloved BillyB lash curler) and applied a few coats of the Beyond Long mascara. As I have mentioned countless times, I adore a big, long, voluminous lash. Yes, this is such a fabulous mascara! It does make lashes appear very long and although it's not a volumizing mascara, my lashes were coated to my satisfaction.


Click here to read more and view other bestselling beauty items from Prescriptives.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a huge fan of the www.talika.com heated eyelash curler. If I am not in the mood to deal with Mascara, it makes my lashes more defined without makeup.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home