Sunday, May 04, 2008

ThermaClear


When the teen years come to an end, so should pimples. Once you are an adult, those nasty zits and the deep acne should be a thing of the past. Alas, even when you are in your twenties, thirties, the occasional pimple will pop up at the most inopportune times.
I got the offer to test out ThermaClear for a month and jumped on the chance. In those four weeks, I only (thankfully) had a few pimples usually after drinking wine, eating chocolate or indulging in French fries. I can't get away with anything! I used this nifty gizmo and my pimple did heal in a shorter time than usual. It helped that I didnt try to pick or pop the zits. I let ThermaClear do its thing.

ThermaClear is very simple to use. You turn it on, wait for the red light then hold the top on the pimple and press the round button. A blast of heat shoots out. This scared me the first few times I used it. Actually, it always shocks me even through I know what's coming. It doesn't hurt or leave any marks on your skin and it's over within seconds.

How exactly does it work?

"FDA cleared device generates a quick heat pulse that neutralizes the bacteria and starts the healing process."

It's very easy, doesn't take up a lot of space, and boy, do I wish I could keep this fantastic little product. Unfortunately I have to send it back which makes me weep salty tears. ThermaClear is being raved about in magazines, websites, television shows. If you suffer from pesky pimples, this is worth your investment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home