Thursday, May 15, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!


I'm in the midst of a packing frenzy as I'm leaving for an overnight trip to Vegas. I simply cannot pack light. I have to bring all my makeup, sunscreen, primer and shampoo, conditioner, detangler, volumizer, a few brushes and a curling iron and naturally perfume, more than two outfits to choose from, hats and sunglasses. I'm not kidding either. Two or three pairs of shoes. Can't forget moisturizer and eye cream either. I haven't even packed my jewelry!

Because its Vegas we are headed to, I have to remember my Urban Decay Glitter eyeliner. That's non-negotiable.

Of course Ill be back to Daily Dollface's and review upon my return but to tide you over, go and read my interview with Laura Dave who wrote an amazing novel called The Divorce Party.

And of course, the Weekly Beauty Read by the members of the Beauty Blog Network!

Christine at 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic shares her tip for fast and easy pefect manicures and pedicures!


Beauty Anonymous shares her first impressions of Chanel Summer 2008 Makeup Collection!

Makeup Moxie reviews Hourglass Superficial Lash mascara

Cybelesays finds their next addition to the Hall of Fame! A straightening iron that gets strands stick straight

A Touch of Blusher can't decide which new eye palette to get...

Savvy Skin picks her favorite drugstore sunscreen - Blue Lizard sunscreen

Beauty and Personal Grooming writes about Aspirin face masks.


Face Candy dishes on the brand new Vincent Longo Collection- Shimmer, Glimmer & Shine.

The Makeup Divas reviews Sue Devitt's Eye Intensifier Pencil in Zaire.

The Muse reviews Majorca Majolica's HOT Summer Collection from Japan and shares a FOTD!

Beauty Banter checks out more Spring Hair Trends... with pics and products!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie's having 1 of each...not 2 girls.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home