Wednesday, May 07, 2008

What's new, Bobbi Brown?


Last minute Mother's Day gift, right here! Who wouldn't love these pocket sized glosses? They smell and taste like mint essence offering lots of shine with sheer, soft color. The Mini Tube Tint Set features four colors- Clear (high shine with glitter), Peony (pink), Posey (pale with shimmer), and Berry (darker pink with glitter). These are not only super portable but can be worn alone or over lipstick or blended together.


This is the Bobbi Brown Sand Bar. Cool, huh? One side is a creamy soap and the other is a sandy exfoliant. It smells divine, like a day on the beach. I hear walking in sand is a great way to smooth your feet. If you don't have access to a beach, I suggest trying this. Did I mention how amazing it smells? Its a limited edition product so hurry!


I slather, yes slather this on my body after a shower. When I applied it a few nights ago, my daughter commented that something smelled like the beach. I wouldn't even know what you would mix together to get a beach smell. How does one replicate such scent? It's salt air and briny ocean water, a subtle suntan lotion aroma and sunshine, bottled by Bobbi Brown for us. The Body Oil isn't super oily- it dries quickly without leaving you feeling slippery.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home