Monday, June 23, 2008

Cinnabar Acupuncture Clinic and Spa



If you should find yourself in San Diego, California you might want to check out the Cinnabar Acupuncture Clinic and Spa. I've always been intrigued with traditional Chinese medicine and the idea of acunpuncture. I've never had it done but I'm open to (almost) anything that doesn't involve going under anesthesia and being cut open.


Cinnabar also offers Cupping, remember when Gwyneth Paltrow went out with those big round circles all over her back? That was from Cupping. A little acupuncture, cupping, some facial rejuvenation and a satchel of Chinese herbs to treat my anxiety and I will be a new woman.


"Cosmetic acupuncture is a non-surgical alternative to more invasive, painfulprocedures - and for many, is the new "face lift" of choice. Cosmetic acupuncture can help reduce wrinkles and hyperpigmentation, stimulate collagen production, increase circulation to sagging skin, and more -without the painful recovery time associated with surgical procedures." Yes! I want my collagen stimulated! Sounds good to me.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home