Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Daily Dollfaces

One word for Gabrielle Union: Gorgeous!
Isn't Nicole Kidman Cruise Urban something like eight months pregnant? She's going to give birth to a two pound sea monkey. Look at how tiny her belly is. That's what mine looks like after a bagel in the morning!

I'd feel so self conscious if I were taller or bigger than my husband. Here is Jennifer Lopez with her skinny hubby. I think its the sleeves that make her look large. Her hair looks slightly Cocker Spaniel-esque, but Zooey Deschanel is so pretty. Those gorgeous eyes!
There is no excuse for Trump's
coiffure. Not even thinking of his fat wallet can cushion the stomach upset I get from analyzing this hair and liverwurst lips.

Reese doesn't look so sure of whatever it is she's grinding up.


Just as Angelina Jolie loves to wear mostly black, I've never seen Pamela Anderson in any other color except white. She's an angel!

I love this couple and I especially like Natalie Portman's boyfriends style. Only a select number of dudes can pull off that color.

Now there's an uncomfortable way to hold your baby. Selma Hayek clutches sunglasses to the baby's head and it appears she is minutes away from being dropped.
I love those chunky baby thighs. Why do pudgy legs stop being attractive?

Kate Hudson dressed up....

...and casual. I'm happy and thankful that I'm not the only small chested girl in Southern California. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one not filling out a bikini top but no, Kate is there with me.

If I wore this lipstick, my children would ask if it was Halloween. With her delicate skin and dark hair, Anne Hathaway is gorgeous.

Keeping it casual on the city street, Julia Roberts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

yes, I live in South Florida, home of the tanned blonde booby implants. I am brunette, small chested and normal. ;)

8:55 PM  
Blogger Roxy said...

You are like my comic relief! I just love ya ... great and funny posts! xo

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home