Monday, June 16, 2008

Daily Dollfaces

Katherine Heigl is on vacay in Mexico. You know what? I want to film a hit tv show for a few months out of the year then go on a luxury trip. Sign me up. I work cheap and I can write my own lines. Score!

Fear not my friends, everything is right with the world again- Posh is wearing heels. And I dont have a picture but Matthew McConagohey is running around with his shirt off. Whew. Its all back to normal.



Possibly the only woman on the planet who can wear leggings or tight skinny pants and get away with it, Gisele Bunchen. Or as I pronounce her last name, Bunchkin.

Would these two gayelle's just come out of their walk-in closet already? Lindsay Lohan and her gal pal Samantha Ronson.

Is it a doctor or an angel? All white wearing Jennifer Garner. Every time I wear an all white outfit, I feel like a dental hygienist. Or a giant Q-tip.
I'm sure we can get this back to Kevin Bacon somehow. Kate Hudson is dating Lance Armstrong who dated Sheryl Crow who used to date Kate's ex, Owen Wilson who was in You, Me and Dupree with Matt Dillon who was in Wild Things with Kevin Bacon! See, all roads lead to Kevin!

You think Liza Minelli uses a stencil for those perfect chola eyebrows? Or does she free-hand it with a fine point Sharpie? I say it's a gel pen from Michael's.
The dress is a bit bubbly for my taste but Charlize Theron is pure perfection. Does she have a drop of cellulite or a tiny line of a wrinkle? I doubt it.

Back in the 1980's I bought a skirt exactly like the one Kate Bosworth is wearing above. I bought it at TJ Maxx on the clearance rack.
Lisa Rinna and the Olsen twins. I kid, I kid. That's Lisa and her daughters, Delilah and Amelia.

I don't know why I even bother with makeup and hair care, personal hygiene and health. Amy Winehouse is a fine example of poor nutrition, bad health and negligent basic care but she's being hired to sing at venues far and wide. I'm going to slap a scarf over my head, Aunt Jemima style and hit the scene. Emma Roberts falls prey to the feet eating pants syndrome but other than that, Julia's niece is totally cute.
If by 'Father of Year' it means he makes the effort to hire help to care for Jaden and Sean, then by all means, go ahead and give Kevin Federline the golden trophy. Does he even work? Or is he a bona fide Mr. Mom?

Where ever Heidi Klum travels, entourage will follow. Hands on mom? I don't know. A couple of nannies plus her mother? No wonder why Heidi says she wants more kids. She has more help than children. Don't forget the private chef and personal trainer.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Daily Dollfaces are soooo hysterically funny:) Especially the Heidi chronicles! Liza looks fab but Botoxed.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Daily Dollfaces are soooo hysterically funny:) Especially the Heidi chronicles! Liza looks fab but Botoxed.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

giant Q-tip- he he!

9:41 AM  
Blogger roxtarchic said...

kate/lance & kevin bacon... haha. ya cracked me up w/that!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home