Thursday, June 12, 2008

Essie Brings on the Bright Colors!

These Summer '08 neons might look bright on the screen but trust me, they are way more vivid in real life. Especially on the nails! I love these exotic shades for my toes. Bring on the wild hues for summer. Shocking, brilliant and bold- that's how I would describe these shades.

Essie Nail Polishes are so amazing. They dry fast and have a great consistency. Essie is always coming out with new colors keeping their huge collection of colors fresh and exciting. Bravo to them for pumping out fun fashionable colors. Their base and top coats are a must use to keep nail color lasting for several days. I really have to take my time when I paint my nails, using both base coat and top coat. To Dry For, Essie's top coat, helps nails dry quickly so you can be out the door with nails that are completely dry and not tacky.

These nail shades are not for the shy and timid! Click here for more Essie.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Cold Sore said...

Neon colors are so cool and trendy today as they were in the late 1970s, early 1980s time in which I was too young to wear them.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home