Thursday, June 19, 2008

La Mer, not only for starlets

Because I've been cursed with overactive oil glands, I have the need to use any type of tonic, toner, lotion, treatment available to restrain the substance that insists on leaking through my pores. I keep a packet of those blotting papers in my purse 24/7. I know you aren't supposed to try to suppress too much of the natural oils but come on. Who wants a shiny face? Not me. La Mer Oil Absorbing Tonic keeps the oil in check.

Just use a little cotton pad and gently blot this on your oily trouble zones. It won't dry you out but will keep the oil glands from overproducing. "algae extracts to significantly reduce excess sebum that can lead to adult breakouts." Adult breakouts? There shouldn't even be such a thing!
I've mentioned before how very very finicky I am when it comes to powders. I usually don't even bother because after an hour or so, the powder becomes caked in my fine lines and I surely don't want to draw attention to those, please! But La Mer Powder is so fantastic that even the most picky powder haters will love it. Smooth textured and finely grained, this powder is a stand out. I use it most sparingly with a large brush. My skin becomes like velvet and stays that way.
Two snaps.



I'm a sucker for anything that promises a radiant complexion! The Radiant Infusion is a serum like product that somehow gives your skin a glow. I don't know how it works exactly but I do like how my face looks after applying this. I use it at night a few times a week to perk up my tired complexion.
It contains "ionizing sea salts, Radiant Ferments and super anti-oxidants." Delicious!

You might think the only product La Mer puts out is the famous and beloved Creme de la Mer. But surprise, surprise! They have an entire line of various beauty products out for the entire world to enjoy. Not only do the Hollywood starlets love La Mer but even tired and exhausted mothers enjoy the benefits of glorious La Mer products. I feel so super glamorous when I pat my La Mer onto my pasty complexion!

This brand has tons of items to choose from. Go ahead and have a look. Imagine you are a movie star wearing a marabou trimmed silk robe lounging poolside while your cabana boy brings you Pomegranate martinis. Pick something from La Mer, treat yourself well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home