Friday, June 20, 2008

md skincare by Dr. Dennis Gross

Every morning when I awake from my slumber at the rude hour of 6:45, my eyes are as swollen as a puffer fish. Immediately before I do anything else, I reach for my md Skincare Hydra-Pure Firming Cream. By time I roll into my clothes and head downstairs to tell the maid what to make me for breakfast, my eyes have depuffed and I'm back to my glamour kitten self. Just kidding, I don't have a maid. I have a butler of course!



md skincare also offers Instant Beautification Eye Area Firming Patches which works with the Hydra-Pure Cream. You peel off the back layer of the patch, apply a bit of the cream and place the under eye area. After twenty minutes, your eyes look younger and firmer, fine lines and wrinkles are less noticable! It's like skincare magic. You can use the patches twice a week and with continued use, long term improvement will be seen.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I have never heard of this brand, but it sounds good!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home