Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Philosophy: The Tiki Hut


Coconut, tanning lotion and warm ocean breezes remind me of summer. I am a huge coconut fan and will take it any way I can get it- flaked, in a mixed drink, in a cake or ice cream. Now I can slather my entire body with this intoxicating summer smell with the Tiki Hut set from Philosophy.

Wouldn't this set be perfect for a girlfriend who might be graduating or celebrating a birthday? Maybe a bridal shower gift, I always like to give products that pamper. The Tiki Hut is as close to anything tropical or luxurious I'll get to this summer!

The scrumptious Tiki Hut set includes skin softening body butter, shampoo/body gel and a lip gloss that you will want to lick off your lips. This is a limited edition set at Sephora so hurry and get it while supplies last!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger BeautyChick101 said...

What an adorable set! I love all of Philosophy's gift sets -- they're always so creative!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home