Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Daily Dollfaces

Meryl Streep looking red- on the ...blue carpet!
Here's one of the stars of Mamma Mia, I cannot wait for this movie (July 18th!). Isn't she beautiful? Amanda Seyfried.

What makes me laugh is when people don't remove the stickers from their flip flops. Look! Even Gwen Stefani leaves her on. Why? Do you want people to know what size shoe you take? Peel off the stickers, people!

Great makeup! Goes well with the jewels on her dress. Eva Mendes is gorgeous to me because she doesn't look like every other starlet.


A great big fashion NO NO right up there with those puffy fabric scrunchies is the plastic clips up and down Amy Winehouse's hive.


Wow yikes! You know Cruz is there only to stablize Victoria's balance on those shoes, shoes which are so appropriate for shopping and walking.

"Barron, now let Mummy drape the cashmere sweater over your shoulders like a good boy!"
Where can I get a stroller pusher like Melania's?

If my husband were skinnier than me, I'd feel so self conscious. I think Jennifer Lopez got a boon job though so that makes up for all insecurities. Marc looks a little like a vampire. I just finished reading Twilight and I think he should be cast in the film.
Getting in on the international adoption craze, Kelly Ripa adopts her own Maddox. I kid, I kid!


Goldie Hawn's top lip looks just like in the movie First Wives Club when she gets lip injections. Oh how life imitates art. By the way Goldie, I think you are decades overdue for a haircut!

Jennie Garth will be in the remake of Beverly Hills 90210. Whew! It just wouldn't be the same without her. But the big question is, will Nat and the Peach Pit still be there?

I guess Charlize Theron is sticking out her leg so we can see she's wearing flats as not to threaten the stature of her boyfriend?

Nice headband. I have those plain elastics to hold the hair off my face when I remove my makeup. And when I wear it like Ashlee Simpson Wentz, I look like an extra from the music video Lets Get Physical.


Where does this come from? I'd say 1987. I probably had a similar outfit in my closet back in the day. Mischa Barton should know there's a fine line between vintage and out of style. And she's crossed it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Always In Style said...

I'm still giggling over the Gwen Stefani flip flop comment -- I thought I was the only one that felt that way!!

9:23 PM  
Blogger John said...

201597yuanyuan
mont blanc
toms shoes
ray ban outlet
air force 1
adidas superstar
michael kors outlet
adidas originals
hollister co
polo ralph lauren
michael kors
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
nike huaraches
ray ban outlet
hollister uk
abercrombie and fitch
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet online
nike free run 2,nike free runs,nikes,nike air max 95,nike high tops,air force 1,nike pegasus
nike roshe run women
abercrombie and kent,abercrombie fitch,www.abercrombie.com,abercrombie fitch,joe abercrombie,abercrombie uk
jordan 3 retro
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
louis vuitton handbags
nike air huarache
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
tods outlet
nike roshe run
ray ban eyeglasses

4:29 AM  
Blogger John said...

louis vuitton outlet
ray ban sunglasses
uggs for men
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet online
ugg australia
christian louboutin outlet
celine bags
uggs on sale
louis vuitton outlet
nike free run
fitflops
ray-ban sunglasses
montblanc
louis vuitton bags
louboutin pas cher
louis vuitton
uggs outlet
instyler curling iron
burberry outlet
ugg boots
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet online
oakley sunglasses
20151208yuanyuan

3:57 AM  
Blogger Gege Dai said...

nike air max
ugg boots on sale
fitflops sale
true religion jeans
ugg outlet store
ferragamo shoes
michael kors online outlet
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet online
replica watches
tory burch outlet
dior outlet
prada sneakers
michael kors handbags outlet
canada goose jackets
ugg outlet online
longchamp handbag
ugg boots
ralph lauren pas cher
beats headphones
ugg boots outlet
ferragamo shoes
ugg boots
coach outlet
michael kors handbags
lululemon outlet online
ed hardy tshirts
cartier watches
polo ralph lauren
hermes outlet
ferragamo outlet
nike air force 1
michael kors outlet
beats headphones
ugg outlet
czq20160908

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home