Monday, July 07, 2008

Daily Dollfaces

I think Dwayne Johnson is so smoldering! But here he looks like a wax figure. Too metro for my taste. Anne Hathaway looks lovely, doesn't she? And Steve Carrell looks like the very wealthy talented actor guy next door.


Pamela Anderson celebrates her birfday in elegance and style.

Did I post this already or was that just another picture of Katie looking pale and tired? She needs to be in the movie Twilight stat. Tom Cruise is doing his Crocodile Dundee impersonation.

I would have never guessed this photo was of Portia and Ellen! Maybe eventually. Makeup and lighting works wonders! Kayaking in still water is so much fun. Rough water, not so much.
Mandy Moore looks fabulous. She's dating a UFC fighter or so I hear.
I'm counting down the days till Mamma Mia. I'm excited- I love musicals!
Kate Hudson and Lance, together again. I wear my hair like hers all the time, I probably look like an old gypsy but its so easy and I don't have to fuss with hot rollers, flat iron, curling iron and hair spray.
Candid photo of J. Lo! She looks great for just giving birth to twins. Im thinking she got her boobs done. I pretty much think that about every woman who has biggish boobs through. I'm just envious with my itty bitty A-cups.

Check out the people checking out Amy Winehouse! She's so...well she looks...she's...uh...well her shoes sure are clean and white.

Jim Carey is missing his marabou trimmed mules and a mink turban, every beach beauty needs those! I'd be seriously grossed/shocked/stunned/frightened if my husband wore my bathing suit.

3 Comments:

Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

I hate to say this because usually I agree with all your comments...but I don't think Mandy looks so fabulous up there. Amanda Seyfried on the other hand, so cute!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Always In Style said...

Never mind Jim Carrey...I want Jenny's ombre dress!

3:05 PM  
Blogger jen. said...

you crack me up!

whoa..ellen sure looks....different out there on the open seas! and katie holmes is looking more and more like a crazy scientologist wife. poor girl.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home