Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Daily Dollfaces

I do appreciate Chloe Sevigny's unique look. She embraces her beauty and makes bold fashion choices. I like that about her!
I hear that both Gwyn and Jen are pregnant. A new crop of winter babies is coming.
Winona Ryder was such a hot commodity in the 80's. I would love to see her in a great movie and really pump up her career once again.
Gwyneth needs to lose the shoes. They are too clunky and heavy for a summer dress. Carolyn Murphy is so pretty!

Rachel McAdams...gorgeous!! I want her to star in my movie, the screenplay is written...

OMG! OMG! Its Miley Cyrus! Imagine the little girls who spotted her walking around that day.
I just cannot imagine Victoria Beckham doing normal mom things like doing dishes, reading with her kids, getting up in the middle of the night with a sick child...nope. Can't imagine it.
Halle looks so unhappy! Lately all the pictures I see of her, she is scowling, frowning or looking angry. David Spade wants his floppy blonde hair back.

This is red carpet glamour at its best. Gabrielle Union looks amazing with the hot pink dress and green necklace. Love it!

Poor Christie Brinkley with all her husband woes. I think its time for her to shorten the hair, cut some wispy bangs to frame her face and update her look for a new chapter in her life.



Clean hair, new weave, dry clean only dress..no Cheeto stains, Britney's looking better!



Anne Hathaway must stay out of the sun because her skin is so ivory and flawless.

boooooo. Here's Unhappy Alba in a parking garage. I have the same dress but mine is from Forever21 and hers is most likely some fancy designer frock.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are sooo funny and clever, C. And you have your life's screenplay written? Have to transfer mine to CD but who'd buy a flick about my craaazy, single 'baseball' years?...players, that is:) Love all of your comments except so tired of reading about Christie Brinkley:(

7:29 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

I also have that Forever 21 dress in black. Love it. Who cares if it was $20 or $20?!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Always In Style said...

OMG Victoria's face and body are completely different colors. Agree with you about Gabrielle Union - so pretty!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home