Friday, July 18, 2008

Good for you and your skin- Minerals!

Housed in a nifty little vase-like container, Mineral FX is brought to you by Cover FX. This powder is actually good for your skin containing absolutely nothing harsh. It will not cause any irritation and is as pure as you can possible get. Mineral FX promises a radiant complexion. If Mineral powders are your game then take this for a spin. I like my other Cover FX products so I'm going to check the Mineral powder out too.
Sugar & Butter -mmmmmmmm!

Jane Iredale


I think you are really going to love this Jane Iredale Powder Me-Spf 30. It protects skin against both UVA and UVB rays. I really can't believe there was a time in my life when I went out of the house without sunscreen. And that time was only last summer! This light weight powder is snap to use. It has a sponge applicator built right in and all you do is dab it on. This is ideal for the chest and tops of hands, you can use it all over your face and body. I sprinkle it on liberally. You don't have to wait for it to dry which is a plus.




Another Jane Iredale product that I am loving at this moment, as I sit here and lick my lips, is the Sugar & Butter Lip Exfoliator and Plumper. One side is a sugar infused exfoliant that tastes dangerously like brown sugar and the other side is a pretty color with a minty essence which plumps up lips.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home