Sunday, July 20, 2008

Origins

Mmmmm, Origins Gloomaway Grapefruit body scrub is the perfect product to use on those early mornings when you need a dose of aromatherapy to get your day going. The smell of this citrusy scrub is amazing. Described as a Body Buffing Cleanser, this is a fantastic product to slough off dry skin. It leaves you smelling yummy and skin will be smoother and softer. Make this scrub part of your daily shower. Or bath.
My kids were frightened when I used the Make a Differenceâ„¢ Skin rejuvenating sheet mask. This cotton sheet covers your entire face making you look not totally unlike Hanibel Lector.
This mask infuses your face with moisture and hydration. My face looked bright and pink and healthy when I took the mask off. I would use this a few times a week if I had more sheets because with regular use, signs of aging are reduced.


Here is the official description of The Way of the Bath:
This aromatic, lightweight body lotion Matcha Tea Body Lotion with Matcha Tea is rich in natural antioxidants. Rice Butter and Murumuru Butter wrap skin in protective moisture. Stress-silencing Ginseng and hydrating Kukui Nut, Jojoba Seed and Sweet Almond Oils replenish the body and soul. A blend of essential oils help to enliven the consciousness and sooth the spirit.

My soul and body definitely need to be replenished every morning and night. This lotion is very hydrating so I love it. I like to keep my skin as soft as silk and I constantly apply lotion to my arms and hands. Upon first rubbing this in, the lotion has almost a spicy scent. It's different from what I usually use which is floral and lavender scents. My skin feels like a baby's after only one application of this. Click here for more on the Andrew Weil line.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Roxy said...

Ooooo ... good to know! I love Origins and haven't gotten anything from them in a long time. Time for a little side trip. That scrubs sounds yummy. xo

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Emory said...

Hey, there's a lot of helpful information here!
cpa review course | allergy relief for dogs | limousine services in atlanta

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home