Sunday, July 20, 2008

Prescriptives

If you have skin that suffers from oil action like me, this is a great product to reduce production of the grease. I usually have blotting papers in my purse and Starbucks napkins in the car to blot my face because it tends to overdo the oil in the T-zone.

Prescriptives lightweight All You Need moisturizer has a nifty little pump that looks space age, I like it. Besides that, it contains mineral and AHA to give your face a glow (not the oily kind). Click here for more information. Since it doesn't have an SPF, you have to apply sunscreen separately. I do that anyway because there is no moisturizer with a 70SPF. Let me know when an eye cream comes out with a very very high SPF that protects against the UVA rays.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sylvester said...

Thanks so much for your post, really effective data.
ppc management service | washington dc limousine service | blue ridge dermatology raleigh nc

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Ivor said...

I found a great deal of effective info here!
no time limits games | download full version games | freeware games | flash gamer blog | famous free games

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home