Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Summer Cosmetics Round Up!

The Nail Touch pen makes doing your nails a snap. So easy and convenient, these pens contain the polish so all you need to do is swipe it over your nails for instant glossy color. Colors in the Africa Collection are Crystal Touch, Beige Touch, Pink Touch and Pearly Touch. I am partial to the Crystal Touch.
This Yves St. Laurent eye shadow quad looks like a neat work of art! And the photo doesn't do it justice. From the Africa collection: bright sunset colors, so velvet smooth and powder soft, will blend to create a glorious wash on your lids. Included are two dark shades and two light shades to highlight and contour the eyelids. You can really have some fun with this.
The Shiny Lip Plumper is a tube of color that will make you lips look exactly like Angelina's. No, but it will make your mouth look pouty and kissable. Lips will stay hydrated with a special blend of Vegetal oils. Not vegetable oils! From the Africa Collection is Glossy Nude and Glossy Candy. Click here for the complete Africa collection from YSL.


These three together make quite a pretty picture, no? The Golden Dior collection. The Million Dollar Gold eyeshadow, super shiny Dior Addict lipgloss (looooove Dior Addict!) and gold nail polish are ideal for the season.

On me, fair skinned and light eyed, the eyeshadow is used sparingly for just a bit of sparkle. Those darker skinned girls can really pile on the gold and look like the proverbial sun goddesses. The sheer color of the Beige Moiregloss suits anyone, alone or over a peachy colored lipstick. And the Coppery Ginger Vernis Nail Enamel, oh how I love this! The consistency, texture, quick drying time and the great results I can achieve with minimal effort. I can see why girls flock to this brand of polish.



I seriously began to hyperventilate when I saw the beautiful colors of the Clarins Summer Fever collection. Check out the juicy shades of the lipglosses- Bikini Pink and Orange Delight ! They are even more bold and sexy in person. The lipsticks which come in Sunset Cinnamon, Paradise Papaya and Tropical Ginger provide lips with stunning color against the backdrop of a tanned complexion. Tanned by the sun? Of course not! Don't you know me well enough by now?


I get my tanning out of a jar or tube. The Delicious Self Tanning Cream glides on and warms skin with a hint of color. The more you apply the darker you get. I apply this every couple days and it's very subtle. Instead of blush, try the Sun Tinted Gel spf 10. For a long time I've looked for a simple bronze cheek stain and here it is in gel form. A little dot on each cheek, forehead and nose and it looks like you've been kissed by the sun. Oh, this collection is truly remarkable!


I've been using the new balm called Younger Longer Balm. This is a silky lotion that I apply at night after my shower. I swear I saw a difference in my skin after just one use, my skin looked clean, clear and the texture was smooth. I love it! Also noteworthy- the Joli Rouge lipstick. Check it out on the Clarins website.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home