Thursday, July 03, 2008

Tarte, delicious and nutricious!

4Day Stay is a mascara that boasts the ability to last for four whole days! Can I get a What-what? Four whole days? Basically you don't need a mascara but twice a week if you use this! I have not tested it yet. I've been nervous...but I'm going to try soon. I would use this if I were going on a honeymoon or an overnight stay where I didn't want my significant other to see me naked faced. But I've been married for over twelve years so I'm over that kind of self conscious behavior.

Here is what 4Day Stay contains...

provitamin B5: treats and thickens eyelash hair • water mineral pigments PolyFlex™ technology: tarte’s proprietary polymer blend. It allows natural mineral pigments to adhere to lashes for up to for 4 days while remaining supple and flexible.

I think Im going to give it whirl this weekend.

Lips Ahoy! I love these little glosses. When I go out and don't want to carry a purse, I can tuck one of these in my pocket and I'm good. All I need is lipgloss throughout the day. And look at the pretty shades! What a fabulous and flattering bunch of colors for us girls! (and maybe some boys). Here's what Tarte says:


The tarte t5 super fruit complex™ is a proprietary blend of the five most active superfruits: goji, acai, maracuja, acerola and pomegranate. The first blend of its kind, the t5 super fruit com™ is loaded with naturally occurring, antioxidant rich nutrients and vitamins that have been known to deliver refining, anti-aging and skin-restorative benefits with each application.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home