Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bobbi Brown

Bobbi Brown Mauve Face Palette has what you need for a perfect fall face. Bobbi says, "Infused with hints of purple, grey and brown, mauve makeup is a cool neutral that's very wearable." I think that every woman of every skin color and tone can wear this shade. In the palette, you get a gorgeous mauve blush, three lip colors and three eye shadows.

Bobbi Brown also has a few new Shimmer Lip Glosses-Black Pearl- a deep silvery lilac color and Iced Mauve, a shimmery brownish shade. These are a great compliment to the other mauve colors in the collection. And although I didnt try this particular color, you can't beat the Bobbi Brown Gel Liners- check it out in the new color of Black Mauve Shimmer Ink!


I read great reviews of the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream so I was curious to see if this product lived up to the hype! And yes, it does. I love patting on eye cream and watching those fine lines absorb the moisture. When I'm home, I try to apply eye cream a few times a day.

Obsessive, yes I am. If this came in a small travel size tube, I'd carry it with me all day every day! This cream is non- irritating with virtually no scent. It is not greasy either. It still keeps the eye area moisturized for long periods of time, softening the wrinkles and fine lines. I like to apply this first, let it soak in and then gently dot concealer around my eyes.



I love the smell of Bobbi Brown's Beach fragrance so much. It's truly like a day at the beach. So I wasnt quite sure what her Almost Bare scent would be like. I thought maybe it would smell a little beachy too. But alas, it has a totally different fragrance and vibe to it. Here is how its described:

Italian Bergamot blended with Violet Leaves to relax and soothe the senses. The scent is enhanced by a note of Soft Muguet and gentle Jasmine Petals, with a Soft Cedar and Warm Amber background.

This perfume is not like soap, flowers or baby powder but a nice, fresh, clean scent that can be worn every day. I'm hooked! I love this as much as the Beach perfume. Great blend of scents that is not too overpowering.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home