Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Daily Dollfaces

Cute...and then we get to the shoes. On such a skinny little body, they look like cartoon feet. Kelly Ripa is adorable but she needs to gain about twenty pounds or pick lighter shoes.
I'm not one to judge another parent but really, a BOTTLE? Err....no.
Everytime I see her, I think "poor Katie." What happened? And is it too late?

"Girl, where yo pants?"
I think Jerry Seinfeld is asking Gwyneth why she isn't wearing jeans. Is that a plain Hane's white tee and coochie cutter shorts? How very gauche!
I always love seeing what Kate Hudson is wearing. I love her hippie vibe and I dig that hat. Although summer is too hot to wear a knit cap, dont you think? I bet she didn't wash her hair.

First of all, Ashton looks to be wearing bowling shoes. And second, its time for Demi to order some replacement parts- that ankle looks like it's about to snap in two. White shoes and a black dress? No.

Cameron Diaz looking buff and shiny. Did you see the Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo? She styles Cameron. Behind every well dressed celeb is a stylist!

Why is Kate Moss carrying her purse into the water?

Gwen and Gavin are too good/lazy to push their own son in his stroller. That's why they have the nanny doing it while they walk behind or in front of little Kingston. And Gwen looks like she's going to POP. Check out her swollen hands. Poor girl!

popsugar photo
Clean hair? Nice makeup? No stains on white (yet)? Smiling? I think we are on to a new era of Britney. I'm curious if the weave came out, how long or short her hair would really be.

justjared photo
I love Tori and Dean. I watch their show every week and every week I think how I want to invite them over to hang out and have a BBQ. They seem quite down to earth and fun.


Leggings in summer? Must be Lohan! Lindsay and her main gayelle at the airport.


Cindy Crawford shows off her slammin' bod. She is forty two! I guess if we all had personal chefs and trainers and elaborate home gyms and spa treatments, we'd look like that too.



Foursome! Ben N' Matt plus wives head out for a nice dinner. My husband never-rarely- takes me out to a place that requires a suit. We head to places that offer crayons and paper placemats. That's how we roll here.

fadedyouth photo


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly Ripa is close to anorexic and also from Voorhees NJ. Two strikes against her already. 'Nuff said?

10:07 PM  
Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

Kelly is super skinny there...Gwen still looks good even swollen. I saw pics of Kate on the daily mail website, maybe she was walking out to get on the yacht?

11:42 PM  
Blogger PrincessGreen17 said...

oh yeah, and Britney looks great! I wonder about her hair too, I think she could wear it short by now. I'm sure it's grown enough to be a cute length.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

yes, paper placemats and plastic cups with tops and straws please.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Comment in Cindy: its not just having personal chef and trainer and home gym, its also having lots of time do do all this.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Cody said...

Gosh, there is a great deal of useful information above!
Halifax airport | mortgage calculator canada | Aruba map

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home