Thursday, August 14, 2008

Daily Dollfaces

Cute baby, cute mommy. Harlow looks just like her dad. I love Nicole's outfit. You can't see the ripped up denim shorts and belt but trust- its a funky outfit and I approve.

So we're spared another day of Katie Holmes Denim Revolution. But she is now wearing leggings from the Lindsay Lohan Collection. The leggings, oversize shirt and flats...brings me back to the mid-eighties, not a good time in fashion or my life. I'd wear a huge long shirt with spandex leggings and flat shoes, my hair teased and nails long. Maybe a banana clip in my thin wispy hair. And feather earrings.
If Katie starts wearing stir-ups and legwarmers, we are going to have to call Rachel Zoe.

What? Jessica Biel not only smiling but wearing makeup? I avoid white pants at all costs...because they usually make the person wearing them (me) look big.

Hey I've done that stretch/lunge before too. Katherine Heigl wears a vest that is way too bulky and warm for this time of year.

Jennifer Aniston is wasting no time crying over serial philanderer John Mayer. I couldn't date him. Every time he started to sing to me, I'd roll my eyes knowing he sang Your Body Is A Wonderland to fifty girls before me. I'm telling you, she needs to date Dylan McDermott. Tell me they wouldn't make a good couple!?

I want Isla Fischer's long red hair. And that baby is delicious!!

Fergie wearing a coochie cutter jumpsuit. Doesn't look comfy. And when she has to go to the bathroom, the whole outfit has to come down? I don't think so. Is that a diaper bag?


The only thing more shocking than a woman-turned-man-who- is- still- a- woman giving birth is Clay Aiken becoming a father via sperm donation. Out of all the millions of men to chose from in this world...why Clay?

Hi Emma! She is so cute. Emma Roberts, be a good girl and work hard and stay out of trouble and please wear underwear.


Initially I thought this was photoshopped, like the Cheeto bag and Sunkist can was added but no...The diet of champions, junk food and sodie pop. Where's the Frito pie?
Jake's torso looks like those Halloween costumes where all the muscles are fake and plastic.

I don't believe for one second that their love is not completely manufactured and the deal signed with an attorney present. And purple cashmere, Tom? Really?


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I wear feathered earrings:)

7:35 AM  
Blogger Hyabe Ibbe said...

kd basketball shoes
cheap michael kors bags
michael kors handbags
coach factory outlet
fitflops sale clearance
polo shirt
ferragamo shoes
salvatore ferragamo shoes
nike store
nike outlet
nike outlet
ferragamo shoes sale
kobes shoes
ugg boots on sale
gucci outlet online
cheap jordan 11
kobe bryant shoes
coach factory outlet
cheap nike shoes
cheap jordans
coach sale
fitflop shoes
ray ban wayfarer sunglasses
chanel bags online
nike clearance
fitflop shoes clearance
christian louboutin shoes
air max 2015
coach store
air jordan shoes for sale
celine bags
christian louboutin
polo ralph lauren factory store
coach factory
columbia outlet store
christian louboutin sale
jordan 6
coach bags
nike outlet
gucci sunglasses outlet
coach purses outlet
coach sunglasses
fitflops online
nike store
michael kors outlet online sale
ralph lauren extra 25 off
jordan 6
fitflop
20150916hxt

4:13 AM  
Blogger mao qiuyun said...

ugg outlet
ugg boots
louis vuitton handbags
tiffany outlet
ray ban sunglasses
moncler outlet
michael kors handbags
the north face outlet
thomas sabo uk
jordan shoes
true religion jeans
jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
michael kors factory outlet
soccer jerseys
cheap nba jerseys
louis vuitton bags
the north face
timberland boots
adidas wings
cheap jordans
ugg australia
tory burch outlet
air jordan shoes
the north face outlet store
mulberry outlet
ralph lauren uk
pandora jewelry
coach outlet online
lululemon outlet
soccer jerseys
mbt shoes
ray ban sunglasses
swarovski outlet
1031maoqiuyun

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home