Thursday, September 04, 2008

Daily Dollfaces

She's on her phone, he's checking his--quality time together. Cameron Diaz is dating Jennifer Aniston's ex. Jennifer dated John Mayer who dated Cameron. So basically, Cameron is exchanging fluids and germs with Jennifer Aniston? Maybe they should date. I think Cam's been with half of Hollywood anyway.

Bones! Keira Knightley appears to be sucking her nostrils together!

I want to be as fit as Madonna at age fifty. heck, at age forty! But yet I feel like she needs to soften her look now, cut her hair or gain ten pounds...something.

Baby Levi is so cuddly and sweet! I can't stand sleeveless shirts on guys. I don't like armpits. Matt McConagoogle looks a little rumpled, a little tired.

Thandie Newton is stunning! But the cut of the dress....not working for me.
I don't watch The Hills but I hear Lauren Conrad is a bee-yotch. Too bad because she's a pretty girl who wears beautiful clothes. However the leggings have reached an expiration date and its sadly time to retire them for good. And check out her stilettos! Perfect for a stroll around town.

Katie Holmes Denim Revolution, 2008 continues. I hate it when my pants puff out in front like that.

I want my hair color exactly like Isla Fischer's but I don't know if I can commit to red hair at this stage in my life.

Her beauty and style is growing on me...Diane Kruger is looking amazing here. I would have dropped the "r" and made my last name Kuger..or Cougar!
Max! I wonder if he is frightened when mommy peels off the layers of makeup at night?

I like these two crazy kids together. I don't know why, I just do. They don't annoy me like some celebs do. I can't wait to see what kind of ridiculous baby name they come up with. Better be a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home