Saturday, September 13, 2008

Marilyn Monroe: Vanity Fair cover girl


The second I laid my kohl rimmed eyes on this issue of Vanity Fair, I knew it would end up my bookshelf for all eternity with my other Marilyn paraphernalia. Wrong idea to begin reading the excellent article while I was waiting for the kids soccer game to begin. What kind of mother am I, sitting with my face in the pages of this magazine while the game went on around me? I could barely tear my eyes away from the pages long enough to watch. Finally, I just had to put it
away! Yes, I then applied lipgloss but at least my eyes were on the scene in front of me.

I'd say it was perfect timing but my pal Stephanie would say it was the universe sending me a sign. Serendipity. There are no coincidences! Because right now I am actively pursuing representation for my screenplay based on what else- Marilyn Monroe. She will never be far from the collective minds of her fans.
I want to pass the link to the article along to all of you glamour girls. The article is wonderful and informative. Here's to the original Dollface, Marilyn Monroe.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I do have a VF subscription, I did not read much of the MM article (about her possessions more than her??) but...great news that your screenplay is getting representation. Remember, when you want to write **my** story, you can! I've already been interviewed for a book coming out next year for a certain aspect of my younger daze:)

9:04 PM  
Blogger erika71690 said...

Oh my gosh!!! I'm going out and buying it ASAP!!!

7:00 PM  
Blogger MMLover said...

http://themarilynmonroefiles.blogspot.com/

Only the documents are authentic. They personally owned items such as furs, purses, jewelry and keepsakes are FAKE. Vanity Fair has presented NO evidence that the personally owned items are real. The people involved in the article are in it for the money and nothing less. Please read:

http://themarilynmonroefiles.blogspot.com/

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Sylvester said...

Quite helpful piece of writing, thanks so much for this post.
king size bed | beadboard paneling | what is thyroid

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Leo said...

Thanks so much for your article, very effective piece of writing.
puzzle games online | full games | gametop | game news sites | miniclip games

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Gavin said...

This can't really have effect, I think like this.
Saucy Beef Taco Pizza

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home