Monday, September 22, 2008

Salute to the Emmys

I really loved the entire ensemble that January Jones wore last night. I dig the dress, headband, makeup...I thought she looked stunning!
The woman is gorgeous. Kate Walsh sported a new 'do last night. I would have gone with a lighter lip, I feel its rare that a woman can pull off dark lipstick.

Jenna Fischer- pretty waves, soft makeup and a dress that reminds me of a mermaid. And her hair color is fantastic!
I saw Mary Louise Parker was on a worst dressed list while looking online for photos earlier. Don't listen to the haters, Mary! I love the pop of vivid blue color, especially with the dark hair and bright pink lipstick.

America Ferrara is adorable, that's a fact.
This dress was so amazing. The color, the ruffles, I would wear this if I had a place to go. Brooke Shields might be one of the best dressed ladies of the night.
Perfect. This woman is so beautiful. Mariska Hargitay rocks the bright yellow.

The color was very subdued but I loved the gown. I thought Marcia Cross looked elegant rather than flashy and it worked.

Now we know that Debra Messing is styled by Rachel Zoe so kudos to RZ for making Debra look put together. She's almost always on the best dressed lists no matter what the occasion.
I like the yellow but something about the way Teri Hatcher is posing makes me think "cougar on the prowl!" I'd love to see her a little less vampy. Maybe shorter hair and a slightly more modest dress?
Beautiful! Olivia Wilde is on...House? I don't watch the show but plan on checking it out this season. She is a very, very pretty girl and looked glamorous last night.
Oh Kathy. Ummm...well, I do like your hair color. And earrings.
Heidi Klum could probably wear an old floral curtain with a cat on her head and still look great. Whatever, Heidi!

I'm looking for a nail polish in this exact shade so let me know if you find it. Julia Louis Dreyfus looked peachy in this gown and I thought the color was totally flattering. didn't care for the peek-a-boo in the midriff.

Did you see the Emmy's last night? I watched on and off. I was flipping channels and watching Seinfeld reruns at the same time. I missed Josh Groban singing and if I were desperate to see it, which I am not, I'm sure YouTube has a clip of him. I'll decline. To be honest, my daughter wound a comb into her curly hair and we had to get wire clippers to cut the comb out of her hair. That took an hour. So I missed much of the awards show. Normally, I'm parked in front of the television for the pre-show until the post-show only moving to get a cup of tea.

And I'm a little disappointed in the E! channel, where was their post-show? I missed that. What I did see was ...dare I say boring and dry? I've been thinking a little of how they could make the show more interesting and more creative. I have some ideas, if anyone wants to discuss it with me. Yay to Tina Fey for winning, Alec Baldwin too. I love 30 Rock. I was glad that Jeff Probst won for best host, I like him even though I hear he has a tranny fetish and that's troubling to me for some reason. It's like knowing your best friends husband likes to wear women's underpants and high heels.


Raise your glass- aren't you drinking yet?- and salute the Emmys. It's almost time for a new season of television and I can't wait.












Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20150530
michael kors outlet online sale
cheap ray bans
ralph lauren outlet
replica rolex watches
timberland boots
hollister
michael kors uk
abercrombie store
abercrombie store
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton
tod's outlet
christian louboutin shoes
pandora charms
imitation watches
chi flat iron
michael kors
pandora charms
christian louboutin outlet
christian louboutin sale
hollister clothing store
toms outlet
jordan 8 bugs bunny
discount christian louboutin
ray ban wayfarer
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors
ray ban sunglasses outlet
christian louboutin shoes
coach outlet
louis vuitton
abercrombie kids
coach outlet store online
jordan 11
burberry outlet
ghd flat iron
michael kors
cheap jordans

11:00 PM  
Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20150829
coach outlet
nike air force 1
red timberland boots
abercrombie and fitch outlet
air max 95
tod's outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet online
oakley sunglasses
ray ban eyeglasses
hollister clothing
cheap oakley sunglasses
jordan retro 11
ugg australia
ralph lauren uk
louis vuitton handbags
jordan 8 playoffs
adidas uk
michael kors
michael kors bag
cheap air max
coach outlet online
instyler curling iron
red timberland boots
michael kors handbags
jordan retro 11
giuseppe zanotti outlet
nike sb
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban sunglasses
nike air max 90
nike blazers
louis vuitton
mcm bags
toms outlet
ray ban sunglasses uk
ugg australia

4:46 AM  
Blogger xjd7410@gmail.com said...

20161124 junda
canada goose jackets
uggs outlet
converse shoes
prada handbags
lululemon outlet
coach outlet online
true religion jeans
ray ban sunglasses
hollister clothing
canada goose jackets

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home